2020 F250 Hood Insulator Pictures?

MSchlake

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Platinum Tremor
Does anyone on here have a photo of the Hood insulation installed on their 2020? The dealer installed one but it for the 2017-2019 models which has the hood light on the right versus the left. Just trying to see if anyone has a photo of the correct hood insulator so i can show the dealer. I searched Ford OEM shop by VIN and it still pulls up the part #16738 which is not the correct part. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is my 23 hour old truck no insulation and its just flat black
IMG_4756.jpeg

I should open my hood! Had it for 5 days and haven’t bothered to look yet!
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!
My truck is just over 24 hours old! I think I will check the oil and other fluid levels........

I don'
IMG-0635.JPG
t get it. Seems pretty cheap of Ford. My 2017 Platinum F250 6.7 had insulation but not my 2020 Platinum 7.3

Attachments

• dei-050220_uj_ml.jpg
    dei-050220_uj_ml.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 45
Found this genuine Ford part
Does anyone on here have a photo of the Hood insulation installed on their 2020? The dealer installed one but it for the 2017-2019 models which has the hood light on the right versus the left. Just trying to see if anyone has a photo of the correct hood insulator so i can show the dealer. I searched Ford OEM shop by VIN and it still pulls up the part #16738 which is not the correct part. Any help would be appreciated.

So this isn't the correct part?

Part Number: HC3Z16738A

My hood is blue...but no insulation

These trucks are quiet as hell with no under hood insulation and no cheesey sound absorbing plastic cover, it was achieved with state of the art design and material selection. To me that is remarkable engineering.

Both me and my dad bought Tremor's. His white one is painted under the hood, my blue one is just flat black like others have said. Neither have insulation.
Has anyone found a good insulation hood blanket to install on there truck yet?

Found this genuine Ford part

So this isn't the correct part?

Part Number: HC3Z16738A
How many snap on clips do you need to attach the pad and do you have the part number?

How many snap on clips do you need to attach the pad and do you have the part number?
Found it.

Back