2020 F-350 Tremor Platinum in Sacramento area

Ford_Fan

Tremor Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F-350 Tremor
My truck finally arrived and I picked it up on Monday. It was ordered on 8/19/20 basically fully loaded. I sold (myself) my '18 F150 Platinum to purchase this truck. I plan to use it for offroading and towing our 5th wheel toy hauler. I went with the 6.7L because of towing and well, I really wanted to. LOL. Here are some pics of the new ride. So far I've added Husky mats (had them in the F150 and they were great), bed mat and Retrax XR cover (had one on the F150 and again, loved it).
20201111_093344.jpg

20201111_093357.jpg20201111_093406.jpg20201111_093412.jpg20201111_093506.jpg20201111_093515.jpg20201111_093523.jpg

Congratulations, nice looking truck.

Sweet rig! Congrats! When was your truck built and what day did it ship?

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) Welcome to the club and congratulations on that beautiful truck.

Sweet rig! Congrats! When was your truck built and what day did it ship?
Here's the pic of the tracking site. The info I got from the dealer was a bit different. They said built on the 15th and shipped on the 17th which was a Saturday. I never saw any intermediate steps like sent to body shop or anything like I've seen mentioned here.

I'm happy it's finally here. Very happy with it. The high step-in will take some getting used to and my poor doggy just stares at it like WTF. haha

2020-11-05 07_24_21-Window.png

Nice! Lucky ? I want that winch! If I don't stop spending money on lights I'll be able to buy it soon.:ROFLMAO:

Beautiful! Congrats!!

My truck finally arrived and I picked it up on Monday. It was ordered on 8/19/20 basically fully loaded. I sold (myself) my '18 F150 Platinum to purchase this truck. I plan to use it for offroading and towing our 5th wheel toy hauler. I went with the 6.7L because of towing and well, I really wanted to. LOL. Here are some pics of the new ride. So far I've added Husky mats (had them in the F150 and they were great), bed mat and Retrax XR cover (had one on the F150 and again, loved it).

View attachment 9074View attachment 9075View attachment 9076View attachment 9077View attachment 9078View attachment 9079View attachment 9080
Weren't you the guy that was having problems with F L Ford over the truck not having power running boards? How'd that end up? I ordered 6 days after you and I am still waiting for mine. It's supposedly being built today, but at this point I don't trust them. We'll see. I believe it when it's here.

Weren't you the guy that was having problems with F L Ford over the truck not having power running boards? How'd that end up? I ordered 6 days after you and I am still waiting for mine. It's supposedly being built today, but at this point I don't trust them. We'll see. I believe it when it's here.
Yep, that's me. Basically there is nothing they can do about the running boards other than order a new truck. So I took it with the standard boards. Now the thing that's really f'd up is the winch, they totally dropped the ball on getting it installed. Made me wait over the last weekend to get it installed on last Monday and then they didn't even do it right. I have a thread on that. Pretty sure this will be my first and last purchase at FLF.

Yep, that's me. Basically there is nothing they can do about the running boards other than order a new truck. So I took it with the standard boards. Now the thing that's really f'd up is the winch, they totally dropped the ball on getting it installed. Made me wait over the last weekend to get it installed on last Monday and then they didn't even do it right. I have a thread on that. Pretty sure this will be my first and last purchase at FLF.
Not to many good dealers around here I’ve had Walnut Creek Ford Service my truck been pretty good if you need to have the winch done right they will help you

At this point I'm leaning towards doing it myself. I'll def do the service items.

Bill Brandt service one of my last Fords...they are good to work with, and Ron DuPratt is a great dealer to work with as well. I take mine all the way to Marin County Ford...I have known the service rep since I was 16...he is a great guy...I live by Brentwood.

Bill Brandt service one of my last Fords...they are good to work with, and Ron DuPratt is a great dealer to work with as well. I take mine all the way to Marin County Ford...I have known the service rep since I was 16...he is a great guy...I live by Brentwood.
Thanks for the info. FLF is right down the street from me so convenience got the better of me. I've purchased and serviced from Future Ford and found them no better although I've never had extensive work done there.

I will def give Ron DuPratt a try if I need warranty work in the future. Thanks for the suggestions!

Back