Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Military
USMC 2001-2005
Current Ride
2023 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
Lamborghini Superleggera #7007
I just ordered a black Lariat Sport grill for my Tremor. My truck has the chrome grill. There’s 1k miles on my truck so it’s in perfect condition. All clips are fine, nothing broken. Does not come with the blacked out emblems.... It’s a large package so looking for $250 shipped, OBO or any offer. Shipping will be expensive. Local pick up ok in socal.
64E8CD30-7D39-4FFE-8876-BA2476393A61.jpeg

Last edited:
Where did you find the blacked out grille? Are you doing paint matched bumpers as well?

Where did you find the blacked out grille? Are you doing paint matched bumpers as well?
I went to my local ford dealer and asked to order it. The parts tech looked up my vin but he didn’t see an option for a black grill. He told me to find the vin # of a Tremor with one so I looked on Autotrader. I found one and gave him that vin. Then he was able to order it. I looked all over online for options but there isn’t many. I found one on eBay that will custom paint the grill then buy yours back but I’d rather stay OEM..

Regarding the bumpers, yes I am but I’m going to powder coat them. Powder coating is a little more durable than paint. There’s a local shop that will powder coat my rear bumper for $100 and the front for $200.

I'm looking to do the same, I have the same grill, is it off an XLT!? Did you have any isssues with swapping the grill?

I went to my local ford dealer and asked to order it. The parts tech looked up my vin but he didn’t see an option for a black grill. He told me to find the vin # of a Tremor with one so I looked on Autotrader. I found one and gave him that vin. Then he was able to order it. I looked all over online for options but there isn’t many. I found one on eBay that will custom paint the grill then buy yours back but I’d rather stay OEM..

Regarding the bumpers, yes I am but I’m going to powder coat them. Powder coating is a little more durable than paint. There’s a local shop that will powder coat my rear bumper for $100 and the front for $200.
Powder coating is for sure the best round when dealing with anything other than plastic! I was debating doing mine as well, but still on the fence as to what color.

I'm looking to do the same, I have the same grill, is it off an XLT!? Did you have any isssues with swapping the grill?
No, the new grill is from the Larait Sport package. It actually comes in tomorrow so I’ll let you know if there are any install issues. If not, I’ll sent you the part number so you won’t have to look it up by someone else’s vin.

Powder coating is for sure the best round when dealing with anything other than plastic! I was debating doing mine as well, but still on the fence as to what color.
I’m going gloss black to match the grill.

Could you give us info on the blacked out grill? I am looking to do the same thing with my Tremor

Could you give us info on the blacked out grill? I am looking to do the same thing with my Tremor
Of course, the part number he found is, “LC3Z-8200-HA, GRILLE ASSY-RADI-2020 FORD F250 6.7L.“. That’s exactly as it appears on my invoice.

Looking forward to seeing how the powder coated black turns out. I'm thinking about getting mine paint matched or ordering the color matched bumpers. I should have just gotten the sport.

Looking forward to seeing how the powder coated black turns out. I'm thinking about getting mine paint matched or ordering the color matched bumpers. I should have just gotten the sport.
Lmao!! I go back and forth. I came from an 802a Raptor. It had every option. I felt like it wasn’t a truck because it was too nice. I seriously think my Raptors interior was nicer than my R8! But for that reason, I felt like I was too worried about it all of the time. Scratching the carbon fiber, scratching the leather, etc. If I got dirt or mud in it I had to clean it immediately! Plus it had a bunch of stuff I never used or hated. So when I decided to go Tremor, I wanted more basic. I love the tuck I got but I do lik some of the cosmetic stuff from sports.

Lmao!! I go back and forth. I came from an 802a Raptor. It had every option. I felt like it wasn’t a truck because it was too nice. I seriously think my Raptors interior was nicer than my R8! But for that reason, I felt like I was too worried about it all of the time. Scratching the carbon fiber, scratching the leather, etc. If I got dirt or mud in it I had to clean it immediately! Plus it had a bunch of stuff I never used or hated. So when I decided to go Tremor, I wanted more basic. I love the tuck I got but I do lik some of the cosmetic stuff from sports.
Yeah, I understand. I was the same way with my Shelby but in a different way. I procharged it but then didn't want to race at all b/c I was worried about breaking stuff and costing me more money lol.

Installed,

Installed,

Looks great man! how much did ya pay for the black one ?

Looks great man! how much did ya pay for the black one ?
It was $890.... I know it’s a lot but I don’t like aftermarket ones. I could have it painted for cheaper but I’d rather stick to OEM.

It was $890.... I know it’s a lot but I don’t like aftermarket ones. I could have it painted for cheaper but I’d rather stick to OEM.
Thats actually not terrible they going for over a grand online OEM, so not too shabby. specially if it came in black.

Was wondering if anyone has looked into vinyl wrapping the chrome grill and bumper? Picking up the truck this week and have not looked into yet. Thanks.

Was wondering if anyone has looked into vinyl wrapping the chrome grill and bumper? Picking up the truck this week and have not looked into yet. Thanks.
I’m looking into getting mine done, best quote I’ve gotten is $400 for both front & back. I also got an OEM grill for an XL and it’s all Black. Looks great and it only cost $160 from the dealership and no paint to worry about chipping.

Back