2020 & 2021 Build Dates & Delivery

jw1516

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-350 Tremor
Hey guys, super excited for my 2021 f-350 agate black tremor! I was given a build date of 11/16. From my "research" on this forum, I came to the conclusion that it takes around 14-21 days from build date to dealer delivery. Just curious how everyone else's timeline is looking? As well as 2020 build dates to delivery dates? Trying to decide if I should be excited about my truck arriving before Christmas or after new year.

When did you order? I just placed my order 9/26 and am curious of the lead time as well.

I ordered on 9/23 and have a build date of 11/16 but no other information. I was curious what everyone else is being told for lead time, especially between build date and dealer delivery. I'm hoping some people who ordered 2020 tremors can chime in and let me know how long it took them from build date to delivery.

I ordered on 9/23 and have a build date of 11/16 but no other information. I was curious what everyone else is being told for lead time, especially between build date and dealer delivery. I'm hoping some people who ordered 2020 tremors can chime in and let me know how long it took them from build date to delivery.
Delivery time going to vary depending on where you are located. Mine took 19 days to get to the dealer and another day to prep for pickup. I am in Montana and had several coworkers that also ordered Superduties this year and we all had about the same wait time after production give or take a few days. For all of us at work that ordered there was a one week wait from rail arrival to final truck shipping to dealer. Larger areas seem to be quicker on shipping even though they may be further away so distance is not the only timing factor.

Last edited:
I ordered 9/21 and had a VIN by 9/28 ( when the salesman got back to me) and a build date of 11/09

Delivery time going to vary depending on where you are located. Mine took 19 days to get to the dealer and another day to prep for pickup. I am in Montana and had several coworkers that also ordered Superduties this year and we all had about the same wait time after production give or take a few days. For all of us at work that ordered there was a one week wait from rail arrival to final truck shipping to dealer. Larger areas seem to be quicker on shipping even though they may be further away so distance is not the only timing factor.
So was it 19 days from your build date to the date it arrived at the dealer or 19 days just for shipping?

So was it 19 days from your build date to the date it arrived at the dealer or 19 days just for shipping?
19 for arrival from build day. Have a listed built day of 7-16 and got to the dealer on 8-4 the Ford tracking site was estimating 55days for delivery. Thankfully very off on that estimate. Luckily looking like new orders won’t have to wait as long but I have bad timing and put in my order 2 days for the plant shutdown.

That seems to be pretty average. Sounds like anywhere from 14-21 days. Thanks for the info.

I am getting anxious !!!! Ordered in August and was told a build date of 10-19!!!

1601640680531.png

Ordered one...... then I ended up finding a 20 that was exactly what I wanted so i pulled the trigger last night.

Attachments

• my tremor 2.jpg
    my tremor 2.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 188
Ordered one...... then I ended up finding a 20 that was exactly what I wanted so i pulled the trigger last night.
I haven't been able to find one with everything I want or else I would've done the same. Its taking all I can to be patient instead of settling on one that doesn't have it all.

Wonder when the 2021s will be Ford's site. I'd like to be able see that before making up my mind on what to do.....

I ordered my 2021 on Sept 10, dealer called with VIN on Sept 30, build date 11/9 scheduled delivery date 11/30

I ordered my 2021 on Sept 10, dealer called with VIN on Sept 30, build date 11/9 scheduled delivery date 11/30
Well that's encouraging if it's accurate. My build date is 11/16 but I don't have a VIN yet.

Well that's encouraging if it's accurate. My build date is 11/16 but I don't have a VIN yet.
My understanding is that once your vin is assigned they schedule you (eg give you a build date). If you have a build date your dealer should be able to provide you with a vin - not that it will tell you very much this early in the cycle.

I just sent an email to my dealer. I will let you know what the deal is north of the border when I hear. Hoping for some news. Has anyone seen a picture of the 2021 model? I have heard there is some visual changes.

I just sent an email to my dealer. I will let you know what the deal is north of the border when I hear. Hoping for some news. Has anyone seen a picture of the 2021 model? I have heard there is some visual changes.
I have been digging every day to find any type of pic with no luck have a 2021 on order. I see so may people buying parts already for there 2021 like lights, grills, and bumper that I think i would wait on to be sure nothing changed. There is one pic of the 2021 in camo that looks to me they changed the front a bit. https://2019besttrucks.com/ford/2021-ford-f-250/

I have been digging every day to find any type of pic with no luck have a 2021 on order. I see so may people buying parts already for there 2021 like lights, grills, and bumper that I think i would wait on to be sure nothing changed. There is one pic of the 2021 in camo that looks to me they changed the front a bit. https://2019besttrucks.com/ford/2021-ford-f-250/
Thanks for the picture. That is the best one I have found as well. Hoping 21s are a little different. I here 22s are a redesign. Should start seeing some 21s soon. End of Oct is coming fast. Thanks again.

My dealer doesn't have or won't send me any pictures of the new truck. Said he might have some info by the end of the week as to when the build date is.

Back