2 unknown buttons

sngncwby68

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Military
Navy vet
Current Ride
2020 F259 Tremor
I just bought a 20 F250 Tremor, and have found 2 buttons that I do NOT know what they do. They have mirror looking picture on them, and they sit under the air conditioner vent on the driver side. I have not been able to find anything on them in the book, either. Help a brother out.

Spot lights on mirrors. When you are going slow they can be turned on. The forward facing lens on mirror.

Spot lights on mirrors. When you are going slow they can be turned on. The forward facing lens on mirror.
The manual has the details but something like 5mph. Good for locating a campground sign.

I will try that, Thanks for the reponses. So far....the wife loves the truck.

Those are cool buttons....as buttons go, you'll like them....a lot. I go slow on purpose just so I can press them, especially in stop and go NYC traffic when someone is being a dufus. :p

MB

The spot lights only work under 5mph and the headlights on

Anyone know if the 5mph limiter can be removed?

Yeah man. I bought this a month ago. I can't wait to get my beast and install it. I would think you have to take the cap off the mirror. Do you have this my friend.
I do not have it, waiting for the next gen one that he is making. Did he email you the directions on how to install this?
Happy for you getting the dream truck Donny.
Eric

I do not have it, waiting for the next gen one that he is making. Did he email you the directions on how to install this?
Happy for you getting the dream truck Donny.
Eric
Happy New Year Eric. GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER ????????

Note: The spot lights are different than the puddle lights. The first is on the outside of the mirror, points slightly forward, and can be controlled by the buttons. The latter point down and turn on when you open and close your door.

Back