DEAL 2% Under Invoice on a Super Duty Order @ Granger Ford

See if ash or chip can run someone down. They usually answer. I’ve not had much luck with finance calling me back even after leaving voicemails. They will email though.

Mind if I ask what they are doing and who is doing the spray in liner? I might have to arrange the same and didn’t know it was an option.

I had no issues with sales or finance via email or phone. If I had to guess it is just because of the holiday. Email Ashleigh, cc Zach and/or Chip.

How hard is it to get with somebody there to talk to you? I have called but no one picks up their line. I’ve had 3 people emailing me. I’m getting confused as to who is supposed to answer my questions. My truck is there. I even had one lady from finance email that my truck is not there but she wanted me to start the paperwork. Even after getting pictures of my truck from Ashleigh with the truck on their lot. I’m just trying to find out when I can pick this thing up. They have to do the spray liner and a few other things for me first.
Spray in liner they normally want a week of time, gotta schedule it off site, send it out, have it done, bring it back. I’d figure two weeks of prep and stuff. Agree with others, the holiday is causing your communication difficulties with them. It’s hard to be patient this close to the end.

Spray in liner they normally want a week of time, gotta schedule it off site, send it out, have it done, bring it back. I’d figure two weeks of prep and stuff. Agree with others, the holiday is causing your communication difficulties with them. It’s hard to be patient this close to the end.
Well, everybody there was great. In and out in less than an hour. Will definitely order from them again.

The only thing I would not have them do again is send the truck out to get the line X under body spray. That looks like a total shit show. A toddler with a spray can could have done better. They didn’t even spray the pumpkin. Which is the first thing to rust on a ford. There’s overspray everywhere. I could smell it burning on the muffler and the exhaust pipe. They even got it on the platinum exhaust tip. They literally didn’t tape off anything. I’m having Hayleigh look into that again. I feel like I got robbed on that one.

Should be hearing something soon. Got the shipped e-mail this morning.

Got a good trade offer on my Tesla and looking to ship my trade up this week ahead of trunk delivery so I can meet the 30 day quote period without adding to the mileage. Assuming they’ll pay the lien and hold the difference until the truck arrives. Hoping to iron out the details when they open tomorrow before I head overseas for a bit.
Anyone done this before?

Last edited:
Well, everybody there was great. In and out in less than an hour. Will definitely order from them again.

The only thing I would not have them do again is send the truck out to get the line X under body spray. That looks like a total shit show. A toddler with a spray can could have done better. They didn’t even spray the pumpkin. Which is the first thing to rust on a ford. There’s overspray everywhere. I could smell it burning on the muffler and the exhaust pipe. They even got it on the platinum exhaust tip. They literally didn’t tape off anything. I’m having Hayleigh look into that again. I feel like I got robbed on that one.
Just a follow up on this. Zach is a standup guy that made everything right. He had me send it to a shop up on me to re-spray everything they forgot and to clean up all the overspray everywhere. The company never removed the spare tire to get underneath and completely forgot the front of the truck. He told me not to worry. he would get the money back from the company they hired to do it in the first place.

Picking up my Tremor on Monday at Granger Motors. Just in time. My check engine light came on again yesterday right after I signed the e-contract with Granger. Chip, Catelyn, and Javan have been amazing to work with and I foresee us flying from AZ to Granger to purchase
trucks from them in the future. Thank you Zach and everyone at Granger Motors!

My truck is at Granger!!! Only 17 months after order. :rolleyes:
Holy cow. Makes my 14 month wait seem short...I'm glad it finally made it. I'm really hoping to have my '23 rollover show up in the next month or so.

My truck is at Granger!!! Only 17 months after order. :rolleyes:
Your wait time stinks, I waited 13 months and it might’ve been longer if I’d had the 5th wheel hitch and a bed liner. But Granger used/honored the price protection and I saved $18,000 by ordering from Granger versus ordering local in AZ. So it was worth it to me. Give the folks at Granger a hug for me when you see them. Zach and Chip did a great thing for all of us!

Your wait time stinks, I waited 13 months and it might’ve been longer if I’d had the 5th wheel hitch and a bed liner. But Granger used/honored the price protection and I saved $18,000 by ordering from Granger versus ordering local in AZ. So it was worth it to me. Give the folks at Granger a hug for me when you see them. Zach and Chip did a great thing for all of us!
Savings wasn't as large only $7k but my locals were willing to sell at MSRP with no markup.

Savings wasn't as large only $7k but my locals were willing to sell at MSRP with no markup.
That was my savings to. But since I am in Illinois, it made sense to drive 8 hours round trip to save $7k. Then saved $3k more with the pco. So $10k off sticker.

Finance contacted me today. Got a $2k rebate from Ford also. Not as good as the $3k's I had earlier but I'll take it.

Finally picked up my truck with Granger and couldn’t be happier. The truck is gorgeous and I’m still in shock about how much I enjoyed the road-trip home. The staff was incredible, patient, and helpful (and I’m sure I tested them a lot over the past 423 days). Still, they greeted me with a smile and Ashleigh made me feel like I was an old friend and myself and the other gentleman who was picking up his truck were laughing and sharing stories on the drive. @zach@granger you have an amazing operation and your company has earned my business and my extended family for life. No gimmicks, honest communication and real.

The truck is getting PPF and ceramic and soon to be out in the woods chasing elk, views and the last cast of a fishing sunset.

Attachments

• EA82F081-BA8A-45CF-B133-BCE2D9EC5026.jpeg
    EA82F081-BA8A-45CF-B133-BCE2D9EC5026.jpeg
    463.4 KB · Views: 116
Finally picked up my truck with Granger and couldn’t be happier. The truck is gorgeous and I’m still in shock about how much I enjoyed the road-trip home. The staff was incredible, patient, and helpful (and I’m sure I tested them a lot over the past 423 days). Still, they greeted me with a smile and Ashleigh made me feel like I was an old friend and myself and the other gentleman who was picking up his truck were laughing and sharing stories on the drive. @zach@granger you have an amazing operation and your company has earned my business and my extended family for life. No gimmicks, honest communication and real.

The truck is getting PPF and ceramic and soon to be out in the woods chasing elk, views and the last cast of a fishing sunset.
Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!

Zach can you or someone from granger message me, my wife is interested in stock 2360919. Thank you!

Back