DEAL 2% Under Invoice on a Super Duty Order @ Granger Ford

Well, it's all over but the crying. I guess I'm one of the big losers this year. From Granger:

Good Afternoon,

It is finally time to get these orders rolled over. How this is going to work, I will be getting all my orders that are rolling over submitted into Ford's system, just so that they are all in there. Then when I get all of these submitted, we can make changes at that time. You will get an email confirmation just saying it has been submitted but don't freak out, we can still make changes. I just want them in there at this point since the order banks close on the 16th. Go ahead and reply to this email with the changes you want to make. At this time we are not sure about Ford offering any PCO's with the price increase but we will still offer you the 2% under invoice from last year.

So now I've got to figure out what changes if any I want to make. They'll start building this Winter if I do a lower trim/Job 1 Lariat but not until late May if I go Platinum.
That’s why I’m kind of glad my ‘22 platinum got picked up late. I didn’t want to wait another 8 months for a truck after 10 months already.

I received the same and am currently working with Ashleigh to order the 2023. Going with lariat sport srw this time around. Can't justify the platinum since they got rid of the Marsala Interior. Apparently the baja isn't an option and the only interior color on the lariat ultimate is the black onyx. Will be ordering the H/O tho

I received the same and am currently working with Ashleigh to order the 2023. Going with lariat sport srw this time around. Can't justify the platinum since they got rid of the Marsala Interior. Apparently the baja isn't an option and the only interior color on the lariat ultimate is the black onyx. Will be ordering the H/O tho
You can get Carmelo for interior on the platinum as well. That's what I went with

It was kind of a wild ride and roller coaster of emotions but I got lucky and picked up a '22 from granger that someone backed out of. I'd gotten a couple emails from Ashleigh that my order was rolling over and to prepare for that. During that time Granger got a 2020 tremor that was close enough to my order I decided to call on it. While I was talking to the salesman on the 2020 he found out someone backed out of their order that was arriving that day. Decided the build was close enough to mine I would take it and modify it to as close to my order as I could. Somewhat bummed that I spent more money for a less optioned truck and I'll have to spend more to make it like my order but very happy to get a 22.
IMG_0707.jpg
IMG_0691.jpg

It was kind of a wild ride and roller coaster of emotions but I got lucky and picked up a '22 from granger that someone backed out of. I'd gotten a couple emails from Ashleigh that my order was rolling over and to prepare for that. During that time Granger got a 2020 tremor that was close enough to my order I decided to call on it. While I was talking to the salesman on the 2020 he found out someone backed out of their order that was arriving that day. Decided the build was close enough to mine I would take it and modify it to as close to my order as I could. Somewhat bummed that I spent more money for a less optioned truck and I'll have to spend more to make it like my order but very happy to get a 22. View attachment 104125View attachment 104124
sharp truck! Congrats!!!

It was kind of a wild ride and roller coaster of emotions but I got lucky and picked up a '22 from granger that someone backed out of. I'd gotten a couple emails from Ashleigh that my order was rolling over and to prepare for that. During that time Granger got a 2020 tremor that was close enough to my order I decided to call on it. While I was talking to the salesman on the 2020 he found out someone backed out of their order that was arriving that day. Decided the build was close enough to mine I would take it and modify it to as close to my order as I could. Somewhat bummed that I spent more money for a less optioned truck and I'll have to spend more to make it like my order but very happy to get a 22. View attachment 104125View attachment 104124
You truck look great! Just wondering why you had to pay more for a less optioned truck? They would not do the same deal on a truck from their lot?

That’s why I’m kind of glad my ‘22 platinum got picked up late. I didn’t want to wait another 8 months for a truck after 10 months already.
I'm just glad my 2005 Sequoia with 274K miles is still running. Hopefully it'll make it another 8 months.

The good news is that in the 20 months in which I'll have waited for a truck, I've had one child leave home and now I don't need that sixth seat so I can get a Platinum now!

I've completed my Granger buying experience! It was quick and painless and give me the time back I needed to book it home the same day. I have to agree with all the great things that have been said on here about buying here.

thumbnail_image5.jpg

The truck had 11.5 miles on the odo, 1 engine hour, 0 idle hours. The drive home was 868.6 miles. I averaged 19.1 MPG.

thumbnail_image1.jpg

The weather in IA was not ideal, so it turns out a couple transport injuries were missed in the QA/PDI process. I first noticed at a rest area on MO when the sun was actually out! I emailed and without hesitation Granger said they'd reimburse me for the fix. The truck needs a good washing, where I'll check for anything else.

I've not replaced this trim before, but it looks like a single screw holds it in. Instead of "dealer repair" I'm already thinking it would be much easier to just buy the parts and spend the 60 seconds to replace.

thumbnail_image0.jpg
thumbnail_image4.jpg

Camo & Ellas1, What part of town are you in? I figure with Camo being AF probably northside. I'm in the Lone Mountain & Jones area.

Camo & Ellas1, What part of town are you in? I figure with Camo being AF probably northside. I'm in the Lone Mountain & Jones area.
Northwest.. nailed it. Lol

I've completed my Granger buying experience! It was quick and painless and give me the time back I needed to book it home the same day. I have to agree with all the great things that have been said on here about buying here.

View attachment 104350

The truck had 11.5 miles on the odo, 1 engine hour, 0 idle hours. The drive home was 868.6 miles. I averaged 19.1 MPG.

View attachment 104349

The weather in IA was not ideal, so it turns out a couple transport injuries were missed in the QA/PDI process. I first noticed at a rest area on MO when the sun was actually out! I emailed and without hesitation Granger said they'd reimburse me for the fix. The truck needs a good washing, where I'll check for anything else.

I've not replaced this trim before, but it looks like a single screw holds it in. Instead of "dealer repair" I'm already thinking it would be much easier to just buy the parts and spend the 60 seconds to replace.

View attachment 104351View attachment 104352
Mine also had some interior damage that my dealer is supposed to fix and it had 169 miles that no one could explain. Paperwork said 12.

Last edited:
it had 169 miles that no one could explain

Did your truck by chance get taken to the speedway for storage? I heard they were driving them there vs. hauling them and its 53 miles each way. So theres 106 miles... call it probably 110. Thats still 59 miles unaccounted for unless it went BACK to the speedway and then was trucked out from there.

Did your truck by chance get taken to the speedway for storage? I heard they were driving them there vs. hauling them and its 53 miles each way. So theres 106 miles... call it probably 110. Thats still 59 miles unaccounted for unless it went BACK to the speedway and then was trucked out from there.
Most likely it went to the speedway since it was on a chip hold. It also got the spray on liner and tonneau cover, those might’ve added some miles.

Most likely it went to the speedway since it was on a chip hold. It also got the spray on liner and tonneau cover, those might’ve added some miles.
How long was your chip hold? Mine just got put on the hold. 😔

For those that bought from Granger already. Will Granger take my Illinois plates and transfer them to the new vehicle? Or do I have to do that on my own?

For those that bought from Granger already. Will Granger take my Illinois plates and transfer them to the new vehicle? Or do I have to do that on my own?
No, they’ll give you a temp tag and you’ll the do the rest on your own when you get back to your state.
Solid news, thank you. Mind if I ask when yours went into production?
August 28, built 9/30, chip hold for a week, Shelbyville for another week, another week to make it to KC, 4 days to make it out of KC to Granger.

Latest Discussions

Back