DEAL 2% Under Invoice on a Super Duty Order @ Granger Ford

yea, excited to hear. I went and checked my email but no luck.
Same here. I wonder how many allocations for Granger are left for the 22's. I'd love to get out of this no man's land and either get officially canceled, or scheduled. When I looked I actually had an email from Ford Motor Company and got excited for a minute. Of course, it was just an advertisement that almost mockingly said "Order your 2023 Ford Super Duty today." :mad:

If anyone happens to be at Granger doing a pick up, can you PLEASE take a pic of my race red f-350 tremor with sport appearance package? I can't believe it's finally here!!!!

If anyone happens to be at Granger doing a pick up, can you PLEASE take a pic of my race red f-350 tremor with sport appearance package? I can't believe it's finally here!!!!
I'm on the "any day now" cusp of picking up. I'll make a round of the lot and take photos.

Sure wish we could get out of purgatory and Ford either tell us they are going to build the trucks or not. I only ordered Jan 5th...., I know...so impatient :)

I’ll be there tomorrow.
Maybe my Atlas Blue with sport package is sitting out there somewhere now. Waiting for them to call me to schedule the pickup.. Gonna be a long 13 hour drive each way

Maybe my Atlas Blue with sport package is sitting out there somewhere now. Waiting for them to call me to schedule the pickup.. Gonna be a long 13 hour drive each way
When did it get there? Suspense is killing me! I have an 1100 drive back to Vegas and looking forward to it.

It will be worth it. Glad I got my 22 atlas blue since they dropped the color for 23.

When did it get there? Suspense is killing me! I have an 1100 drive back to Vegas and looking forward to it.
You better check that mileage again. At best from Granger to Vegas is 1400.

4E65E11D-ABCA-42E0-972F-FBCC783B985F.jpeg

Attachments

• C24B3664-E896-4A9F-A891-AB6254F676BE.jpeg
    C24B3664-E896-4A9F-A891-AB6254F676BE.jpeg
    240.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 504F9B2A-68F7-4857-9326-F592290B9E54.jpeg
    504F9B2A-68F7-4857-9326-F592290B9E54.jpeg
    296.6 KB · Views: 38
  • EA88A1B3-5720-4876-91A0-00CFEAABC95C.jpeg
    EA88A1B3-5720-4876-91A0-00CFEAABC95C.jpeg
    274.3 KB · Views: 38
I did the same drive back to Vegas in June! It was an awesome drive especially coming down through Vail Colorado. Have fun, the truck runs like a freight train in the mountains!

Well trade in was horrible value looks like I have to pass now

Well, it's all over but the crying. I guess I'm one of the big losers this year. From Granger:

Good Afternoon,

It is finally time to get these orders rolled over. How this is going to work, I will be getting all my orders that are rolling over submitted into Ford's system, just so that they are all in there. Then when I get all of these submitted, we can make changes at that time. You will get an email confirmation just saying it has been submitted but don't freak out, we can still make changes. I just want them in there at this point since the order banks close on the 16th. Go ahead and reply to this email with the changes you want to make. At this time we are not sure about Ford offering any PCO's with the price increase but we will still offer you the 2% under invoice from last year.

So now I've got to figure out what changes if any I want to make. They'll start building this Winter if I do a lower trim/Job 1 Lariat but not until late May if I go Platinum.

Back