DEAL 2% Under Invoice on a Super Duty Order @ Granger Ford

We are starting to see the frequency of Ford shipments increase for us. We currently have 28 Super Duty trucks in-transit to us along with 97 other new Fords, so its not a question as to whether we have a full trasnport load of demand.
Has the shipping time out of the rail yard in KC improved any? Thanks

Has the shipping time out of the rail yard in KC improved any? Thanks
I think I got lucky but here are my dates:

Order Date: 11/19/2021
VIN 4/28
Scheduled for week of 5/23
Rescheduled for week of 5/16
Sent to Plant 5/12
Produced 5/20
Estimated delivery date from Ford was 6/14 to 6/20
Shipped by Rail 5/24
Received in Kansas City 6/3
Email from Granger 6/21 say they have it but need to do an inspection which would take up to two weeks.

They said financing would be in contact with me soon and not to schedule any travel until they contact me. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel!!! 😁

order date: 2/25/21
F250 Star White 6.7 moon roof fx4 wheel liners
Vin 5/12
build week 6/20
shipped 6/22
estimated delivery time 7/15-721

Last edited:
I think I got lucky but here are my dates:

Order Date: 11/19/2021
VIN 4/28
Scheduled for week of 5/23
Rescheduled for week of 5/16
Sent to Plant 5/12
Produced 5/20
Estimated delivery date from Ford was 6/14 to 6/20
Shipped by Rail 5/24
Received in Kansas City 6/3
Email from Granger 6/21 say they have it but need to do an inspection which would take up to two weeks.

They said financing would be in contact with me soon and not to schedule any travel until they contact me. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel!!! 😁
I ordered in November and was built 5/25. Spent over three weeks waiting on a rail ride out of Kentucky. Arrived in KC this morning. Hopefully I’d does not sit there for 3 weeks like it did in Shelbyville.

Modules populated. Progress!
It’s official
3AAAE95C-7AF4-46A4-A26E-412A15BF0881.jpeg

Ordered 2/16. Got scheduled today for week of 7/25. F350, Lariat value, Tremor, BAP w/bedliner delete, up fitters, GDO, wipers/heated wheel. Can't wait!

Very frustrating to see people who ordered after I did receiving a VIN.........

Can’t believe it… got my VIN this morning.

Ordered 2/2, Scheduled for production 7/25.

250, 6.7, Lariat Ultimate, PRB, LED headlights, winch and ACC

I was certain I’d be waiting until the fall.

Still nothing yet for me, but us west coast people usually get our e-mail after 9am PST.

Ordered 2/2, Scheduled for production 7/25.

250, 6.7, Lariat Ultimate, PRB, LED headlights, winch and ACC

Dont take this the wrong way but WHAT THE FUCK. I was told power running boards and LED headlights were a constraint... if so why did a 2/2 order get scheduled with that stuff and an 11/17 order gets passed over... unless there are other "new" constraints... but nobody seems to be able to tell you what they are and its like a dart board anyway...

Dont take this the wrong way but WHAT THE FUCK. I was told power running boards and LED headlights were a constraint... if so why did a 2/2 order get scheduled with that stuff and an 11/17 order gets passed over... unless there are other "new" constraints... but nobody seems to be able to tell you what they are and its like a dart board anyway...
I get it trust me. Sharing here because I thought the info would help people try to figure out whatever the hell it is Ford does when it comes to scheduling.

Back