DEAL 2% Under Invoice on a Super Duty Order @ Granger Ford

If this truck can make it to granger within 4 weeks of the build date it will make my life so much easier and save me a lot of money and travel
I'm starting to feel the pinch too. Truck build date is June 27th. Gooseneck trailer is expected for pick up in September. Sure am glad I didn't order the truck any later!

I'm starting to feel the pinch too. Truck build date is June 27th. Gooseneck trailer is expected for pick up in September. Sure am glad I didn't order the truck any later!
It will cost me a weekend, an additional plane ticket, and a weeks rental car for each week after that

If this truck can make it to granger within 4 weeks of the build date it will make my life so much easier and save me a lot of money and travel
Not to be a downer but mine sat in the rail yard by the factory for over 3 weeks. This morning loaded on a rail car to Kansas City. Then will sit till trucked to Granger.

Not to be a downer but mine sat in the rail yard by the factory for over 3 weeks. This morning loaded on a rail car to Kansas City. Then will sit till trucked to Granger.
If mine's still there when yours arrives, we can race to Des Moines. Its nice to see movement, isn't it?

7 hour 1 stop flight - $400 (cheapest)
1800 miles @ 12mpg @ $5.50 - $825
1 day missed work (no paid vacation) - $550

$1775 total - food/hotel not included.

Already have a shipping quote at $2400.

So to me saving the mileage, road rash, airport/flying potential canceled/delayed flight are worth $400ish

Also not in love with the idea of taking a brand new engine and letting it hum along at freeway RPM for the first 1800 miles of it’s life.
The most alarming thing is no paid vacation. You better be paid really well for that BS.

You don’t use cc points for free flights?
I’m flying for free. Just use my cc as a debit card. Rack up points rather quickly.

There are still signatures to do when you get there. Don’t be so paranoid.
If it bothers you that bad tell them you want to wait until you get there.
Think of how many people fly into Granger to pick up trucks. How many have issues? I’m flying in from CA if there is anything wrong with the truck as far as blemishes, scratches or things missing they will have to write up a contract to show they owe me repairs.
And then what? You stay in a hotel until the work is done?

I think you’re missing my point but thanks for the advice 🙄
No you wouldn’t stay in a hotel, there is a form that all dealers use that states additional work is still required or promised, they can fill that out and you drive your truck home and the dealer or body shop handles it and granger squares up with them.

Or you can deny the truck and fly home.

And Like I said previously how many people have flown in to pick up their truck? How many people had issues?
If filling the paperwork out before hand worries you so much get on the phone and have a conversation. I’m sure they will accommodate you.

Or you can continue to worry about nothing.

Last edited:
I can get flights from Vegas to Des Moines for 2 for $150 total and that's with on checked bag.

I can get flights from Vegas to Des Moines for 2 for $150 total and that's with on checked bag.
Wow! Wife and I are flying from Minneapolis to Vegas in August and it will be $400 a person round trip. We are 3 hours North of Des Moines. I’m going to look into flying out of there instead of MSP.

Exit: just checked. No savings unless we took some odd ball flight times on Frontier. Delta was the same price as leaving from MSP airport.

Wow! Wife and I are flying from Minneapolis to Vegas in August and it will be $400 a person round trip. We are 3 hours North of Des Moines. I’m going to look into flying out of there instead of MSP.

Exit: just checked. No savings unless we took some odd ball flight times on Frontier. Delta was the same price as leaving from MSP airport.
Frontier. Cheapest days are Tue and Thur. For us.

We are starting to see the frequency of Ford shipments increase for us. We currently have 28 Super Duty trucks in-transit to us along with 97 other new Fords, so its not a question as to whether we have a full trasnport load of demand.

We are starting to see the frequency of Ford shipments increase for us. We currently have 28 Super Duty trucks in-transit to us along with 97 other new Fords, so its not a question as to whether we have a full trasnport load of demand.
Thanks for the update!

Just cuz I asked quite a few dealerships and they all say something different...
Did you hear anything on when the MY23 will open for Super Duties? Seems like most people are saying Sept/October.

Thanks for the update!

Just cuz I asked quite a few dealerships and they all say something different...
Did you hear anything on when the MY23 will open for Super Duties? Seems like most people are saying Sept/October.
October 17th.

Attachments

• 0959AE86-5823-4642-8177-55F8F0CF051E.jpeg
    0959AE86-5823-4642-8177-55F8F0CF051E.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 68
October 17th.
I saw that. I thought it was just something someone types up with all the infor they've gathered. Lol
So does that mean the Tremor package is only going to have limited supply for parts??

Back