DEAL 2% Under Invoice on a Super Duty Order @ Granger Ford

Granger is the real deal!!! I ordered my truck through Chip Giles last week and already have a buid date. These guys are extremely professional and customer service is incredible. I will definitely be buying all my future fords from Granger. I Iook forward to the long drive home to Colorado from Iowa!

Granger is the real deal!!! I ordered my truck through Chip Giles last week and already have a buid date. These guys are extremely professional and customer service is incredible. I will definitely be buying all my future fords from Granger. I Iook forward to the long drive home to Colorado from Iowa!
What are your build specs? I ordered 8/6 and nothing. There are many others that have been waiting much longer than I have, but you are one of quite a few that ordered from Granger after I did that got build dates, and one of a couple that got them within a few days. I know it’s Ford, not Granger. I’m just trying to figure out what about my build is holding my truck up from getting scheduled.

What are your build specs? I ordered 8/6 and nothing. There are many others that have been waiting much longer than I have, but you are one of quite a few that ordered from Granger after I did that got build dates, and one of a couple that got them within a few days. I know it’s Ford, not Granger. I’m just trying to figure out what about my build is holding my truck up from getting scheduled.
I ordered a very basic F250 lariat. It's a 6.2l . The only package I added was lariat value package. However, I did order it with a sunroof. I put little thjngs on it like uplifter switches, alternator, bug guard, cab roof lights and running boards.

Just ordered mine today! Looking forward to a bigger vehicle again. Anyone with some insight on paying TT&L when from out of state? I'm from Texas. Plan on flying out and driving truck back. I didn't know about driving an unregistered vehicle or if there is a grace period of sorts. I've always just taken care of it at the dealer.

Just ordered mine today! Looking forward to a bigger vehicle again. Anyone with some insight on paying TT&L when from out of state? I'm from Texas. Plan on flying out and driving truck back. I didn't know about driving an unregistered vehicle or if there is a grace period of sorts. I've always just taken care of it at the dealer.
Granger sends you with a temp tag. I am in Austin, Travis County, our tax office is so booked up, I already signed up for an appointment, 11/22, which is about a week after I pick my truck up in Iowa. It was the only time slot they had for the next 30 days. It isn't that bad at other counties, so YMMV.

Granger sends you with a temp tag. I am in Austin, Travis County, our tax office is so booked up, I already signed up for an appointment, 11/22, which is about a week after I pick my truck up in Iowa. It was the only time slot they had for the next 30 days. It isn't that bad at other counties, so YMMV.
Thanks for the info. Yeah, not sure what it's like around here in Ft. Worth. I appreciate it!

I sent my deposit and signed Order Summary in to Granger yesterday also. Now it's a waiting game.

Granger will provide a Transit Tag ($45.00) that should get you home. I'd imagine it's issued by the Iowa DMV, but not sure.

Regarding TT&L; Granger doesn't collect your State's TT&L, but It's my understanding that if you get financing when picking up your truck they have a program that can accurately provide TT&L amounts for most States.
Granger then rolls the TT&L amount into your loan above the truck price. Granger will cut you a check to pay for the TT&L in your State, which would then be on you to pay . If you don't do it that way you will have to come up with cash out of pocket to pay your State's TT&L when registering.

Hopefully, Zach will correct me if I'm wrong since I just read this in a post somewhere.
That would be great!! Thanks for the information.

I sent my deposit and signed Order Summary in to Granger yesterday also. Now it's a waiting game.

Granger will provide a Transit Tag ($45.00) that should get you home. I'd imagine it's issued by the Iowa DMV, but not sure.

Regarding TT&L; Granger doesn't collect your State's TT&L, but It's my understanding that if you get financing when picking up your truck they have a program that can accurately provide TT&L amounts for most States.
Granger then rolls the TT&L amount into your loan above the truck price. Granger will cut you a check to pay for the TT&L in your State, which would then be on you to pay . If you don't do it that way you will have to come up with cash out of pocket to pay your State's TT&L when registering.

Hopefully, Zach will correct me if I'm wrong since I just read this in a post somewhere.
When I bought my truck in Wisconsin, the dealer did all the TT&L paperwork and sent it in to Minnesota. A few weeks later my plates arrived in the mail. Very easy.

When I bought my truck in Wisconsin, the dealer did all the TT&L paperwork and sent it in to Minnesota. A few weeks later my plates arrived in the mail. Very easy.
It depends on the dealer preference. Some will process all of that - some will mail you the MSO (filled out) along with the taxes (if you're financing) made payable to the DMV and customer will go take care of it.

Only 1 this week. Very light scheduling
Crazy that must have been mine. Got my build email on Thursday.

Earlier in the week I switched my order from a loaded black out lariat tremor 350 to a platinum 350 tremor.

Really appreciate you setting this great deal!

Jay Vikic has been really great to work with!

Back