DEAL 2% Under Invoice on a Super Duty Order @ Granger Ford

Well, my order was placed on 9/3....

View attachment 36141
Hahahaha I’m 9/8, so figured I’m SOL until Dec. Plati with AS, moon, prep, spray, so I’m praying to sweet baby Jesus and making sacrifices to the Ford Gods daily.

Hahahaha I’m 9/8, so figured I’m SOL until Dec. Plati with AS, moon, prep, spray, so I’m praying to sweet baby Jesus and making sacrifices to the Ford Gods daily.
iu-2.jpeg

Thanks for the 411 zach@granger, at least you still have some allocations left for the rest of October. I do have a question for you though, when you say "balanced out" does that mean they have consumed all of that commodity for the given period (whatever that period is), or does it mean there is now enough supply on hand to meet the immediate demand? I have searched some and did not find a concise answer.
I'm not sure if that's a monthly or weekly breakdown. That's a good question.

Ok folks the newbie needs some help. I drove from WI to TX to get my Raptor last year and today I talked to my local dealer about a F350 Platinum Tremor, they couldn’t get me a timeframe for delivery which is not an issue, I am rolling into my off season, but they said MSRP was the best they could do.
Should I cancel my order and take a drive to Iowa?

Ok folks the newbie needs some help. I drove from WI to TX to get my Raptor last year and today I talked to my local dealer about a F350 Platinum Tremor, they couldn’t get me a timeframe for delivery which is not an issue, I am rolling into my off season, but they said MSRP was the best they could do.
To me this is a no Brainer and the answer is very easy YES YES YES

Yeah! That's a quite a few grand difference... Do you like to throw money away? Lol seriously, I would go with granger and get yourself an awesome price.

Question for Zach at Granger... I sent my request to place an order along with order specs to: [email protected] , several days ago and haven't received any type of acknowledgement the email was received. Is that the correct email, or have I sent everything to the wrong email address?
I know it takes time to prepare a quote, but I thought I'd get an auto response indicating my email had been received.

Looking forward to placing an order and taking a road trip back home to California once the truck is delivered to Granger Ford!
Yes, that's the correct email. Would you please forward to me as well? [email protected]

I'll follow up Monday and see what happened.

Hi Zach,

Thank you for the quick response! I've forwarded the emails to you along with a PDF file of the truck and options I'd like to order.
I'm looking forward to doing business with Granger Motors. Thanks again.

Tim (Bad Man)
Received, thanks 👍

Latest Discussions

Back