DEAL 2% Under Invoice on a Super Duty Order @ Granger Ford

Yes, we are going to look over the truck when the car is dropped off for any damage during transportation. Scratches, dents, dings, etc. Then we run it through our pre-delivery inspection through a Ford technician. All of our Ford techs have 2+ years of schooling as well as Ford dealership experience. If we find anything out of line, we will make you aware of it. I believe our people do a great job catching most everything, but we certainly aren't perfect.

A good for instance, is on a Bronco we just received. It has a factory flaw in the tailgate that was missed by the factory QC. We called the customer and let them know immediately and he had 2 options. 1 - leave the car with us for a couple weeks while we take it to a body shop to get it repaired under warranty. 2 - take it to a local Ford dealership and have the warranty repair done there. He has been waiting since June of 2020 for the Bronco, so he said, I'll take it! and chose to get it fixed locally. Our job is to let you know the information and let you make the decision.

Hope that helps.
Hi Zach,

I placed an order this week (Atlas Blue F250) and I have a question about pick up. I’m going to fly in from a Orlando and drive home and being a southern boy, obviously don’t have much experience driving through snow storms. If one were to happen, how long can the truck sit at the dealership till I can get some clear weather? I assume we can do most financing paperwork online.

Also, how much of a heads up will I get to book a flight so I know the truck is in and all ok with your check out?

Finally, any chance I’m in this months allocation?

Thanks!
joel

Hi Zach,

I placed an order this week (Atlas Blue F250) and I have a question about pick up. I’m going to fly in from a Orlando and drive home and being a southern boy, obviously don’t have much experience driving through snow storms. If one were to happen, how long can the truck sit at the dealership till I can get some clear weather? I assume we can do most financing paperwork online.

Also, how much of a heads up will I get to book a flight so I know the truck is in and all ok with your check out?

Finally, any chance I’m in this months allocation?

Thanks!
joel
We want them gone within 30 days of arriving here. So we certainly should have some weather clearing in that time.

We won't know for sure on the allocations until they start scheduling which I believe is the 14th, but based on that date, I'd say your odds are pretty slim.

**October Allocation Update**

We received our allocation from Ford about how many Super Duty trucks we should be able to schedule in the month of October. Just a reminder on timing, these are Super Duty trucks that will schedule in October and be built in the month of November, most likely arrive at our dealership in November/December. That is assuming no production hiccups or issues.

We received 26 total trucks that will be built for us. This will allow us (assuming no commodity holds) to build all our trucks up to orders that were placed on September 1st. I'm sure it won't go exactly in order, because of commodity restrictions, but that gives you an idea.

Well, my order was placed on 9/3....

th.jpeg

Hey WTF!?! I ordered three days before you!! LOL!

Zaaaaaach!!!!:ROFLMAO:

(Platinum comes with AS already doesn’t it?)
It does not come with Adaptive Steering. Adaptive Cruise yes... $1000 option for AS

Ordered 9/3 with no AS either 🤷‍♂️

I am guessing if we did not get picked up today it will be next month since allocations for October are gone correct?
That’s kind of how I understood Zach’s post. He said all orders through September(?) would be picked up in this months allocation barring any commodity shortages. I’m just sitting here trying to figure out what’s so special about my truck that guys who ordered after me keep getting production dates, and some have trucks already.

That’s kind of how I understood Zach’s post. He said all orders through September(?) would be picked up in this months allocation barring any commodity shortages. I’m just sitting here trying to figure out what’s so special about my truck that guys who ordered after me keep getting production dates, and some have trucks already.
Like some have said I bet you didn't sacrifice any small animals? Did the whaa whaa dance (three quick twirls on one leg while tossing dirt (or rice) in the air and chanting "day bog udachi - day bog udachi - day bog udachi" all while wearing nothing but a smile and 90W grease stripe right shoulder to left nipple?

We ended up getting 14 out of 26 retails scheduled today. We had some old ones get scheduled but then it bounced around a lot from commodities. 5th wheel prep balanced out along with some other packages. Leading to more recent orders getting scheduled. We have 12 more to go and next week Thursday will be the soonest opportunity for them to schedule again.

5th wheel prep balanced out along with some other packages.

Thanks for the 411 zach@granger, at least you still have some allocations left for the rest of October. I do have a question for you though, when you say "balanced out" does that mean they have consumed all of that commodity for the given period (whatever that period is), or does it mean there is now enough supply on hand to meet the immediate demand? I have searched some and did not find a concise answer.

Latest Discussions

Back