DEAL 2% Under Invoice on a Super Duty Order @ Granger Ford

So you put this order with Granger 5 days ago?
Yes that is correct. My build date was exactly 30 days from the order date as well. Based on build time of a day or two then shipped to Iowa this is projecting to be super fast.

Yes that is correct. My build date was exactly 30 days from the order date as well. Based on build time of a day or two then shipped to Iowa this is projecting to be super fast.
I gotta say, I’m pretty jealous. I really don’t understand how that happens. I ordered from Granger on 8/6, and nothing, but congrats to you.

I gotta say, I’m pretty jealous. I really don’t understand how that happens. I ordered from Granger on 8/6, and nothing, but congrats to you.
I know. It is strange right? As I said I asked Zach about it and no real rhyme or reason. What did you order? Any Adaptive Steering or bed liner? what version?

I know. It is strange right? As I said I asked Zach about it and no real rhyme or reason. What did you order? Any Adaptive Steering or bed liner? what version?
F350, Iconic, Black Package, 6.7, UTT, 5th wheel/gooseneck prep, Lariat ultimate, Moonroof, Adaptive cruise, Winch, Upfitters, NO Adaptive Steering.

He ordered a Ram through a Ford dealership?
Granger Motors has Ford, Ram, Dodge, Jeep, and Chrysler dealerships. I didn’t know they offered the great pricing on the Stellantis side but that’s awesome to know because my wife drives a Chrysler Pacifica.

Hi, everyone My name is Zach and I'm the dealer principal at a Ford dealership in Granger, Iowa. Many of you are familiar with Ford's COVP program, and I view it as a huge opportunity for our store and anyone interested in purchasing a Super Duty truck. We are offering 2% under invoice on any Super Duty truck that is a retail order. There's no catch or gimmick. We view it as a huge opportunity to increase our market share locally and gain business we woldn't have had otherwise. To get a quote started just email a Build & Price from Ford's website to [email protected]

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.
6 - We do not collect sales tax for out of state purchase (you don't have to pay Iowa tax, but will owe tax upon the return to your home state).

While, we cannot compete with the size of some Texas truck dealerships, we are the biggest Super Duty dealer in the state of Iowa for 2020. Current wait times for a retail order on a Super Duty are 4-6 months depending on trims and options (some may be quicker, but I'd rather underpromise). We are very familiar with this process as we are the biggest Bronco reservation holding dealership in the country.

We are offering 3% Under invoice pricing on F-150 retail orders as well.

I appreciate the opportunity and would love to be an asset to this community.

Thanks!
Hey Zach it’s Leigh from Colorado! Thanks for an awesome experience.

@ Everyone else:
Granger Ford is the real deal. Albert, Zach, and Chip took great care of us throughout the special order of our ‘21 F350 Tremor. They are upstanding, honest, and absolutely no gimmicks. The way a dealership should be. The deal is the best you will get anywhere. Don’t even need to waste your time checking elsewhere.

I am a very happy customer and look forward to buying our next vehicle from Granger Ford.

Give these guys your business and help them force the industry to follow suit.

Our truck happened to arrive sooner than expected — of course that varies — but I was pleasantly surprised.

Have a great day.

Hey Zach it’s Leigh from Colorado! Thanks for an awesome experience.

@ Everyone else:
Granger Ford is the real deal. Albert, Zach, and Chip took great care of us throughout the special order of our ‘21 F350 Tremor. They are upstanding, honest, and absolutely no gimmicks. The way a dealership should be. The deal is the best you will get anywhere. Don’t even need to waste your time checking elsewhere.

I am a very happy customer and look forward to buying our next vehicle from Granger Ford.

Give these guys your business and help them force the industry to follow suit.

Our truck happened to arrive sooner than expected — of course that varies — but I was pleasantly surprised.

Have a great day.

I appreciate the kind words!

I’m so over excited about waiting for mine, lol! My 08 f450 is feeling her age. Ordered officially on 9/8, 22 F350 platinum 6.7 Tremor with about everything I could put on it. Honestly, it was to easy ordering it, and you all beat everyone I have been trying to get one from. Everything is $10-20k over MSRP out here…. Hopefully this forum is getting you all some more good business! Anyone got good information on extended warranties?

I’m so over excited about waiting for mine, lol! My 08 f450 is feeling her age. Ordered officially on 9/8, 22 F350 platinum 6.7 Tremor with about everything I could put on it. Honestly, it was to easy ordering it, and you all beat everyone I have been trying to get one from. Everything is $10-20k over MSRP out here…. Hopefully this forum is getting you all some more good business! Anyone got good information on extended warranties?

We do offer different extended warranty options at competitive pricing. We cover those items at the time of delivery.
Hey Zack, are you experiencing any difference in scheduling at your dealership related to plan orders vs non-plan orders?

As far as A/Z plan versus others? No, I haven't noticed a difference.

Placed my order today with Granger for a 2022 Platinum 6.7! I left Adaptive Steering on the build, so it could take a while…

Nevertheless, so happy to work with @zach@granger and his team. Very professional and great communication so far. Thanks! 😃

We do offer different extended warranty options at competitive pricing. We cover those items at the time of delivery.

As far as A/Z plan versus others? No, I haven't noticed a difference.
Awesome! I expect we will get the full Monty!

Placed my order today with Granger for a 2022 Platinum 6.7! I left Adaptive Steering on the build, so it could take a while…

Nevertheless, so happy to work with @zach@granger and his team. Very professional and great communication so far. Thanks! 😃
Curious - what (if any) changes vs your current truck?

Curious - what (if any) changes vs your current truck?
No light under the hood :cry:, Sync 4 with 12" screen :love:, 5th wheel prep (y), a rear axle that isn't recalled/welded by a dealer tech 😆, and a windshield that is glued correctly at the factory. :cool:

I had a few goals in ordering...
  1. Support an awesome dealership that seems to do business in a very honest way
  2. Get away from the rear axle recall (don't want that hanging over me for years)
  3. Awesome pricing on the new order, so why not!

No light under the hood :cry:, Sync 4 with 12" screen :love:, 5th wheel prep (y), a rear axle that isn't recalled/welded by a dealer tech 😆, and a windshield that is glued correctly at the factory. :cool:

I had a few goals in ordering...
  1. Support an awesome dealership that seems to do business in a very honest way
  2. Get away from the rear axle recall (don't want that hanging over me for years)
  3. Awesome pricing on the new order, so why not!
I’ve been debating checking into a 22 order as well, and wondering what I’d order differently vs my 21 if I did.

Is 5th wheel prep your only option change?

I agree with the 3 goals you listed, but dang this friggin forum and everyone’s good ideas!

I’ve been debating checking into a 22 order as well, and wondering what I’d order differently vs my 21 if I did.

Is 5th wheel prep your only option change?

I agree with the 3 goals you listed, but dang this friggin forum and everyone’s good ideas!
Yep. Added the 5th wheel prep Bc it adds the power plug inside the bed. I really liked the concept of the BW turnover ball but didn’t like that I wouldn’t have a power plug in the bed that way.

Back