DEAL 2% Under Invoice on a Super Duty Order @ Granger Ford

This is a smart and a tactical move by Granger.......let's move volume at a very respectable price rather than follow current price gouging techniques.

They sell trucks and consumers save money, win win.

Just sent you another quote request!
It’s starting to sound like Granger is on the way to becoming an official sponsor of the Forum. 😄
I hope @modified is listening because I vote @zach@granger to be the official dealer to the Tremor forum!

Looks like he might already be the official Ford Tremor Forum dealer! If not, he should be...
image (10).jpg

Give it a shot to cancel and resubmit with Granger. Instead of saving $5K, you may end up with more goodies that you want and still save a little cash.
Gonna drive over and see what they say. Maybe to keep my business I could convince them to throw in the 8/150 Premium Care. I doubt they will do it since they can sell it easily but worth a try.

We received news today of our allocation for the month of September. These are trucks we will order in September and will be produced in October. We're very excited about our total allocation count we received from Ford.

We should start to see some more updates with customer's orders getting scheduled for production within the next couple weeks. Once these are scheduled we'll know when in October they will be produced. This won't give us all of our customers a VIN this month, but the majority of them and should keep us on track to deliver these trucks on time or before the 5-6 month window we estimated.

Thanks!

Zach

Ran some math last night and it looks like I could get really close to a break even to upgrade my '20 to a '22. I would be out any fees plus TT&L. Does anyone know what I would need to do in order to get my taxes to wash out in Texas on the sale of the old truck vs. buying the new?

My buddy just shipped his daughters X3 from Buffalo to Alabama and it was $1400 for an open hauler. Shipping costs are insane right now.. 2 years ago I shipped a FJ40 from Nevada to Tampa and it was $1500 for an enclosed ride, Id bet a trip to Cali open will be 1800 or so.
$1695 to So Cal

Hi, everyone My name is Zach and I'm the dealer principal at a Ford dealership in Granger, Iowa. Many of you are familiar with Ford's COVP program, and I view it as a huge opportunity for our store and anyone interested in purchasing a Super Duty truck. We are offering 2% under invoice on any Super Duty truck that is a retail order. There's no catch or gimmick. We view it as a huge opportunity to increase our market share locally and gain business we woldn't have had otherwise. To get a quote started just email a Build & Price from Ford's website to [email protected]

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.
6 - We do not collect sales tax for out of state purchase (you don't have to pay Iowa tax, but will owe tax upon the return to your home state).

While, we cannot compete with the size of some Texas truck dealerships, we are the biggest Super Duty dealer in the state of Iowa for 2020. Current wait times for a retail order on a Super Duty are 4-6 months depending on trims and options (some may be quicker, but I'd rather underpromise). We are very familiar with this process as we are the biggest Bronco reservation holding dealership in the country.

We are offering 3% Under invoice pricing on F-150 retail orders as well.

I appreciate the opportunity and would love to be an asset to this community.

Thanks!
Zach
Do you have a contact number - I have a few questions before building my truck?
Thanks

Will Granger pick me up from the airport?
We received news today of our allocation for the month of September. These are trucks we will order in September and will be produced in October. We're very excited about our total allocation count we received from Ford.

We should start to see some more updates with customer's orders getting scheduled for production within the next couple weeks. Once these are scheduled we'll know when in October they will be produced. This won't give us all of our customers a VIN this month, but the majority of them and should keep us on track to deliver these trucks on time or before the 5-6 month window we estimated.

Thanks!

Zach
🤞🏼Hoping mine gets scheduled this week or next🤞🏼
PS will you guys pick me up from the airport? 🤣

Been through Des Moines....nice place

Back