DEAL 2% Under Invoice on a Super Duty Order @ Granger Ford

What’s the ballpark cost of transport to northern CA?
Soop, I don't know if this helps, but I just shipped two cars from California to Missouri two months ago and it was $2,300 total. They were smaller though, it was a Mustang and an Acura.

Well, if this isn't a sign ...... a good omen, if you will.
Almost eerie.
I've gotten all kinds of Peeved over the Bronco debacle and am playing with the notion of just dropping it and getting a Super Duty, which has been my second choice this whole time.
My Bronco is one of the Dirt Mountain Gang.

I had inteneded to reach out to Granger since they are making GREAT deals on the Broncos while nobody else will. I was hoping they were doing something similar for the Super Dutys.
They have been a great asset to the Bronco community over at B6G.

I guess I have my answer !!!

Good to see ya @zach@granger !!!

Yeah, that is an unfortunate deal with the dirt mountain Broncos. We have 50 sitting there being held at the plant.

We've finally received some more soft tops to deliver.

Soop, I don't know if this helps, but I just shipped two cars from California to Missouri two months ago and it was $2,300 total. They were smaller though, it was a Mustang and an Acura.

I just pulled an estimate from the website uship.com. It is a pretty good resource to get quotes. It quoted $1700 for a Super Duty from Granger to Sacramento.

Here's an interesting article on the microchip shortage. Sounds like this will run into 2023.

I wouldn't anticipate used car prices going down, but rather stabilizing and this is great for us as a dealer who will actively look to sell at a discount. We get the extra allocation which is a win for us and you get the vehicle at a discounted price which is a win for the customer.

It was a good night for overnight Transport drop offs.

Our first 2022 Super Duty trucks dropped off along with a couple other nice cars.
PXL_20210824_112715578.jpg
PXL_20210824_112754700.jpg
PXL_20210824_112505747.jpg
PXL_20210824_112500980.jpg
PXL_20210824_112525583.jpg

I ordered my F-350 from Granger on 7/24 and so far only have good things to say.

We were looking to order a Bronco at the same time but it didn't work out.

Of course I'm super excited to get my truck, and the 16 hour road trip/$200 plane ticket will be well worth it.

I ordered my F-350 from Granger on 7/24 and so far only have good things to say.

We were looking to order a Bronco at the same time but it didn't work out.

Of course I'm super excited to get my truck, and the 16 hour road trip/$200 plane ticket will be well worth it.
Wish I could ride along on that trip!

Ordered from Granger on 4/30 and couldn't be happier with that decision. I'm in Sarasota, FL and so far dealing with Granger is well worth the flight and ~20hr. drive to get home compared to dealing with the local dealers.

Shoutout to how great Granger was to work with. Placed an order on 7/31 for a 22' F350 Tremor Lariat Fully Loaded. There was not a dealership in MN that would come close to price matching (invoice was the closest). Chip at Granger was great and answered all my questions throughout multiple builds and changes. I can't say how nice of a change it was working with a dealership that cared more about customer experience and not just getting another sale. Granger will be my go-to dealer in the future!

In regards to a dealer who is taking a large number of orders like this how are the timelines effected in regards to dealer allocation amounts? Will it take longer to get a truck if you’re order number 250 from one dealer vs order 6 from another?

In regards to a dealer who is taking a large number of orders like this how are the timelines effected in regards to dealer allocation amounts? Will it take longer to get a truck if you’re order number 250 from one dealer vs order 6 from another?
I wish we had 250!

It may vary some, but there are a lot of factors. Sales history, COVP, vehicle options. It's hard to give an exact number. Ford is prioritizing retail over stock. So retails should get prioritized over another dealership who had a stock order and the COVP program should get allocations pretty close to what retail demand is for every store.

I wish we had 250!

It may vary some, but there are a lot of factors. Sales history, COVP, vehicle options. It's hard to give an exact number. Ford is prioritizing retail over stock. So retails should get prioritized over another dealership who had a stock order and the COVP program should get allocations pretty close to what retail demand is for every store.
Just sent you another quote request!
It’s starting to sound like Granger is on the way to becoming an official sponsor of the Forum. 😄

Back