DEAL 2% Under Invoice on a Super Duty Order @ Granger Ford

zach@granger

Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Bronco
Hi, everyone My name is Zach and I'm the dealer principal at a Ford dealership in Granger, Iowa. Many of you are familiar with Ford's COVP program, and I view it as a huge opportunity for our store and anyone interested in purchasing a Super Duty truck. We are offering 2% under invoice on any Super Duty truck that is a retail order. There's no catch or gimmick. We view it as a huge opportunity to increase our market share locally and gain business we woldn't have had otherwise. To get a quote started just email a Build & Price from Ford's website to [email protected]

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.
6 - We do not collect sales tax for out of state purchase (you don't have to pay Iowa tax, but will owe tax upon the return to your home state).

While, we cannot compete with the size of some Texas truck dealerships, we are the biggest Super Duty dealer in the state of Iowa for 2020. Current wait times for a retail order on a Super Duty are 4-6 months depending on trims and options (some may be quicker, but I'd rather underpromise). We are very familiar with this process as we are the biggest Bronco reservation holding dealership in the country.

We are offering 3% Under invoice pricing on F-150 retail orders as well.

I appreciate the opportunity and would love to be an asset to this community.

Thanks!

1629490734506.png

Damnit.

Hi, everyone My name is Zach and I'm the dealer principal at a Ford dealership in Granger, Iowa. Many of you are familiar with Ford's COVP program, and I view it as a huge opportunity for our store and anyone interested in purchasing a Super Duty truck. We are offering 2% under invoice on any Super Duty truck that is a retail order. There's no catch or gimmick. We view it as a huge opportunity to increase our market share locally and gain business we woldn't have had otherwise. To get a quote started just email a Build & Price from Ford's website to [email protected]

4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
6 - We do not collect sales tax for out of state purchase (you don't have to pay Iowa tax, but will owe tax upon the return to your home state).

While, we cannot compete with the size of some Texas truck dealerships, we are the biggest Super Duty dealer in the state of Iowa for 2020. Current wait times for a retail order on a Super Duty are 4-6 months depending on trims and options (some may be quicker, but I'd rather underpromise). We are very familiar with this process as we are the biggest Bronco reservation holding dealership in the country.

Thanks!
Zach your a good guy! I like sales guys that are upfront. Being that I work at a Ford dealer I see it everyday! Thanks for reaching out and I am sure you will get some sales out of this

Zach, I already have my truck, but thank you for your professional approach and up front "before you ask"! I would have no problem traveling to Iowa in the future. I am confident I speak for many others. THANK YOU 😊!

I was wondering when Zach would show up here. Granger has a great reputation in the Bronco world.

It's still too much of a hassle (for me at least) to get a vehicle from them for California but I suspect people in better or closer states will find what Zach has to say attractive.

Not to pump Zach up anymore than he already is but that lifetime powertrain protection on used vehicles is pretty awesome! Was checking their site out

Thanks!
Is your dealership in a position to be competitive on taking a Tremor in on Trade?

Not to pump Zach up anymore than he already is but that lifetime powertrain protection on used vehicles is pretty awesome! Was checking their site out
Only valid if all factory recommended service is done at Granger. Doesn’t help if you live 500 miles away 😬 Wish he was local to me though.

I was wondering when Zach would show up here. Granger has a great reputation in the Bronco world.

It's still too much of a hassle (for me at least) to get a vehicle from them for California but I suspect people in better or closer states will find what Zach has to say attractive.

We're starting to catch up with Broncos and we've learned a lot about the process. Anything to do with Ford's we are all-in. We're looking to grow our business.
What’s the ballpark cost of transport to northern CA?
Shooting from the hip $1200-$1500.
Yeah, the maintenance does need to be completed here. That's why I don't advertise it on out of state deals.

Patiently waiting for my order from Granger. As I’ve stated in another thread, really appreciate the no bs sales method of straight from the beginning here’s our price (great price IMO), fees and this is the process.

Well, if this isn't a sign ...... a good omen, if you will.
Almost eerie.
I've gotten all kinds of Peeved over the Bronco debacle and am playing with the notion of just dropping it and getting a Super Duty, which has been my second choice this whole time.
My Bronco is one of the Dirt Mountain Gang.

I had inteneded to reach out to Granger since they are making GREAT deals on the Broncos while nobody else will. I was hoping they were doing something similar for the Super Dutys.
They have been a great asset to the Bronco community over at B6G.

I guess I have my answer !!!

Good to see ya @zach@granger !!!

What’s the ballpark cost of transport to northern CA?
My buddy just shipped his daughters X3 from Buffalo to Alabama and it was $1400 for an open hauler. Shipping costs are insane right now.. 2 years ago I shipped a FJ40 from Nevada to Tampa and it was $1500 for an enclosed ride, Id bet a trip to Cali open will be 1800 or so.

Back