2 Tremors available in Nor Cal

Mountain Man

Tremor Fiend
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
I have an interesting situation to offer. In late Feb I was discussing the order of a Tremor from my local Ford dealer. I was unsure whether I wanted Star White or Iconic Silver. I had the dealer build and quote me both. Two weeks later I called and ordered the Iconic Silver. At that time I found out he had also ordered the Star White. A week later, the nationwide and Ford shutdowns happened and both orders came to a grinding halt.

In late April, with a ton of uncertainty about my order, I found a Tremor very close to what I was looking for and pulled the trigger. Now that things have resumed, the other two trucks are moving forward and I'd like to help my dealer sell those trucks. So, you guys are getting the first dibs on two fully loaded Lariat F250's, about $83k MSRP each, special ordered to my specs. The Star White is in production and expected to be delivered 7/28. The Iconic Silver is not yet in production but I anticipate it is 2 weeks behind the white one.

I have the VIN numbers for both trucks and the window sticker is available for the Star White one. I get nothing out of this deal other than helping out my dealer and relieving a little guilt for not buying one of these special orders from him. This is a small town Ford dealer in the SF Bay Area and I can put you in touch with the owner who I do both personal and company business with.

Here is the Star White window sticker. The Iconic Silver is identical in specs and $595 cheaper due to the added cost of the Star White.

Star White Window Sticker

I posted a link to this thread on our Facebook group to help spread the word!

I have an interesting situation to offer. In late Feb I was discussing the order of a Tremor from my local Ford dealer. I was unsure whether I wanted Star White or Iconic Silver. I had the dealer build and quote me both. Two weeks later I called and ordered the Iconic Silver. At that time I found out he had also ordered the Star White. A week later, the nationwide and Ford shutdowns happened and both orders came to a grinding halt.

In late April, with a ton of uncertainty about my order, I found a Tremor very close to what I was looking for and pulled the trigger. Now that things have resumed, the other two trucks are moving forward and I'd like to help my dealer sell those trucks. So, you guys are getting the first dibs on two fully loaded Lariat F250's, about $83k MSRP each, special ordered to my specs. The Star White is in production and expected to be delivered 7/28. The Iconic Silver is not yet in production but I anticipate it is 2 weeks behind the white one.

I have the VIN numbers for both trucks and the window sticker is available for the Star White one. I get nothing out of this deal other than helping out my dealer and relieving a little guilt for not buying one of these special orders from him. This is a small town Ford dealer in the SF Bay Area and I can put you in touch with the owner who I do both personal and company business with.

Here is the Star White window sticker. The Iconic Silver is identical in specs and $595 cheaper due to the added cost of the Star White.

Star White Window Sticker
They are loaded to the max. Nice

An update to this. The Star White loaded Lariat Tremor is on it's way to the dealership in Rio Vista, CA. Let me know if you're interested in it so I can get you in touch with the owner. The Iconic Silver is probably a month behind it.

Ford Order Tracking

Can you post a link to the window sticker again? The link in the first post has expired.

The VIN on the Star White Tremor en route to the dealer is: 1FT8W2BT6LED54911
The VIN on the Iconic Silver Tremor about to go into production is: 1FT8W2BT8LED66946

Here is the link to track the trucks and get the window stickers:
Ford Order Tracking

That's a sweet build. Any idea of how much off MRSP they would be willing to do?

I don't speak for the dealer at all but I would try to get the price down to invoice.

The Star White Tremor is sitting at the dealership in Rio Vista, CA right now! Go get it!

The silver is in production and is probably a month away.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you in touch with the dealership owner.

Yes, that's it. That is clearly not the correct picture though! Go here for the window stickers:

The VIN on the Star White Tremor sitting at the dealer is: 1FT8W2BT6LED54911
The VIN on the Iconic Silver Tremor currently in production is: 1FT8W2BT8LED66946

Ford Order Tracking

Yes, that's it. That is clearly not the correct picture though! Go here for the window stickers:

The VIN on the Star White Tremor sitting at the dealer is: 1FT8W2BT6LED54911
The VIN on the Iconic Silver Tremor currently in production is: 1FT8W2BT8LED66946

Ford Order Tracking
Thanks, yes they have not posted the sticker to the website yet. Ford.com still has not listed it.

Sent the info to my friend in Santa cruz who has a white 17 6.7 platinum. He may not want only a lariat though. Haha.

Sent the info to my friend in Sacramento cruz who has a white 17 6.7 platinum. He may not want only a lariat though. Haha.
It's a darn near fully loaded Lariat. Here is the sticker.

windowsticker.jpg

And the silver one is built and awaiting shipment! Based on what happened with the white one, it should arrive in about two weeks. The two trucks have the same exact specs, just different colors.
Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 1.20.44 AM.png

If you've got a connection I'd love to be put in touch on either (likely more the silver) - I'm fairly close by

If you've got a connection I'd love to be put in touch on either (likely more the silver) - I'm fairly close by
Rio Vista is a nice small dealership they should be able to work a deal with you.

Back