2.5" leveling kit installed

CBR Moose

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250 XLT Tremor Antimatter Blue 7.3 gas
picked up my truck from dealer Monday and Thursday had "Readylift 66-2726 2.5” Leveling Kit with Track Bar Relocation Bracket" installed.

before install, I had 2 1/2" total rake
after install, measuring from ground vertically to center of fenderwells (just as a reference point) I now have 1/4" difference. The rear is 1/4" taller.

truck is Antimatter Blue color but pictures are funny.

BEFORE...........

IMG_5686.jpg
IMG_5687.jpg

AFTER.............

IMG_5689.jpg
IMG_5690.jpg

Really love the looks of that. How does that impact towing? If you have a WDH does eliminating the rake matter? Or if towing, especially heavy, is it wise to stay away from lift/leveling kits?

Looks good.

What was your rear measurement before & after? I'm wondering if any weight was transferred to the rear actually lowering the rear slightly; I suspect it stayed the same. I would like to add a little level but I'm trying to stay under 84" to fit through the car wash. I put the 2.5" ready lift kit in my 17' but didn't measure the rear after I installed it. My 6.7 Tremor has 3" of rake in stock form.

The 2.5" kit looks like it pretty much leveled your truck. My factory rake was closer to 3 1/2" on my 2021 diesel, so I wonder why yours was an inch lower?

Do you plan to do any towing? If so, you might have to look into airbags to keep the rear from sagging too much.

EDIT: I noticed you have the B&W Stow and Go hitch. What size drop do you get? How do you like the hitch? I am considering the same hitch for when I am not using my WDH.

picked up my truck from dealer Monday and Thursday had "Readylift 66-2726 2.5” Leveling Kit with Track Bar Relocation Bracket" installed.

after install, measuring from ground vertically to center of fenderwells (just as a reference point) I now have 1/4" difference. The rear is 1/4" taller.

BEFORE...........

View attachment 22957View attachment 22958

AFTER.............

View attachment 22959View attachment 22960
Looks good! I just did mine the other day. Did you by chance install any caster shims?

beginning measurements:
front = 42.5" rear= 45" (measured vertically at center of wheel well) 2 1/2" total rake from factory

ending measurements
front = 44.5" rear = 45"

I have 7.3 gas engine

the only towing I foresee is my aluminum flatbottom duck boat and my 20' Shoalwater bay boat.
duck boat tounge weight is maybe 100 lbs and the Shoalwater tounge weight is 200lbs I'm guessing.

I do like the B&W hitch. The tuck and stow is awesome. I went with the 7" drop. I already tested the clearance
at the steepest parking lot entrance I could find to see if it would drag and it did not.

A shop installed the kit for me, there were no shims left over in the box, so I assume they installed them.
just in the few miles I've driven after the leveling, I do not notice any difference that stock.

There is a difference between the two engines as mine was much lower in the front. Ford must use the same coils, unlike Carli who has different ones based on the engine.

2021 Diesel Stock Height Empty:
Rear: 45 1/4”
Front: 41 3/4”
F/B Diff: 3.5”

EDIT: If you really only have 100 and 200 lb TW with your boats, then you should be fine with a leveled truck when towing. I bought a Sherline TW scale to weigh my TT, so I know it is right at 1000 lbs.

Last edited:
I just installed the ready lift 46-2728 which is a 2.5 coil lift with track bar adjustment. It lifted the front a tick over two inches, but looks pretty good. I didn’t want spacers, i Don’t like the long term wear of the stock suspension with spacer, plus I tow a 12k 5er often. Pretty smooth, love the nearly level truck, I am sure airbags in the rear end a tad higher than stack. I wanted to share because one shop said they couldn’t find anything, so I took it to another shop who called ready lift, and said it would work. Here is the lift I had installed https://www.readylift.com/2-5-coil-spring-front-lift-kit-ford-super-duty-4wd.html.

beginning measurements:
front = 42.5" rear= 45" (measured vertically at center of wheel well) 2 1/2" total rake from factory

ending measurements
front = 44.5" rear = 45"

I have 7.3 gas engine

the only towing I foresee is my aluminum flatbottom duck boat and my 20' Shoalwater bay boat.
duck boat tounge weight is maybe 100 lbs and the Shoalwater tounge weight is 200lbs I'm guessing.

I do like the B&W hitch. The tuck and stow is awesome. I went with the 7" drop. I already tested the clearance
at the steepest parking lot entrance I could find to see if it would drag and it did not.

A shop installed the kit for me, there were no shims left over in the box, so I assume they installed them.
just in the few miles I've driven after the leveling, I do not notice any difference that stock.
Why Super Duty, if you are not towing much?

I just installed the ready lift 46-2728 which is a 2.5 coil lift with track bar adjustment. It lifted the front a tick over two inches, but looks pretty good. I didn’t want spacers, i Don’t like the long term wear of the stock suspension with spacer, plus I tow a 12k 5er often. Pretty smooth, love the nearly level truck, I am sure airbags in the rear end a tad higher than stack. I wanted to share because one shop said they couldn’t find anything, so I took it to another shop who called ready lift, and said it would work. Here is the lift I had installed https://www.readylift.com/2-5-coil-spring-front-lift-kit-ford-super-duty-4wd.html.
It says not for the tremor.

EDIT: If you really only have 100 and 200 lb TW with your boats, then you should be fine with a leveled truck when towing. I bought a Sherline TW scale to weigh my TT, so I know it is right at 1000 lbs.

You have great point, I am only guessing on TW. I can pick up my aluminum boat tounge by both hands and with effort can
maneuverer boat around on pavement. The Shoalwater..... nope. lol. So yea, It is way more than I guessed.

Why Super Duty, if you are not towing much?

small boat is most I will tow I believe but I wanted SD truck more for the higher payload than a F150.......slide in truck camper is in my future and still be able to tow boat.

Reactions: ccw

BEFORE...........

View attachment 22957View attachment 22958

AFTER.............

View attachment 22959View attachment 22960
Time for 37’s

I wanted to give an approx. one year update with the ready lift(coils). They have settle in, still pretty level, handles great. I was surprised I DIDNT NEED A STEERING STABILZER, stock one holding up great. The coils basically gave me 2 inches of lift in the front, and they are a little stiffer but ride smooth.

Attachments

• 2434EC8F-A6E1-406F-AF23-17BEF67BF4CC.jpeg
    2434EC8F-A6E1-406F-AF23-17BEF67BF4CC.jpeg
    581.7 KB · Views: 194
  • 51D0DC9B-791C-48C4-8E76-7CC780A46FA1.jpeg
    51D0DC9B-791C-48C4-8E76-7CC780A46FA1.jpeg
    476.1 KB · Views: 194
Your truck looks perfect. The Readylift kit works awesome. Wicked makes a Tremor specific level kit that I would have looked in to had I known about it but I am very satisfied with the 6627-26.

What’s your plan for tires? Been waiting to see my truck (identical to yours) with 37s on stock wheels for a while.

Won’t be until summer time likely before I do mine but planning on the same kit.

Does anybody know why ReadyLift's website says the 2.5" leveling kits are not compatible with Tremors?

Needs to be updated I guess. A ton of guys including myself have this kit installed and it works and looks awsome. Check out wickedtrucks. They have a Tremor specific kit that looks cool. A couple of members have used that one as well.

Back