18's or 20's

Fordseniormaster

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor, 2020 Explorer ST
OK so most of the time i would never ask but for sum reason i'm having issues making my mind up. I have 2 sets of Methods 305NV's. My truck should be in by the end of month and im fixing to mount my 37's and its time to make my mind up. After owning my Raptor i love the smaller wheel and more sidewall, but on the same hand my 06 F250 has 20's on 38's and they look and drive great. The 37's are no where as big as the 38's which are 15.50's. What is pros and cons in in your thoughts. I know we all have our own taste. I ordered the 20's first and my first instinct. Here at the dealer we do almost nothing but 20's on all our level kits, and the deals on the 37's are way better on the 20's for sum reason. Anyway just curious what your thoughts are. And any pics of 37's on 20's? Ive seen several 18's. Thanks

My current 16 F150 came with 20’s. I find both on and off road I feel bumps, cracks, ruts rocks etc much more with larger rims. I say go smaller rims and bigger sidewalls for sure.

18s, more sidewall= more Cush.

D7D43FD6-31EF-4ABB-A5C0-61B1CC2A47E8.jpeg

OK so most of the time i would never ask but for sum reason i'm having issues making my mind up. I have 2 sets of Methods 305NV's. My truck should be in by the end of month and im fixing to mount my 37's and its time to make my mind up. After owning my Raptor i love the smaller wheel and more sidewall, but on the same hand my 06 F250 has 20's on 38's and they look and drive great. The 37's are no where as big as the 38's which are 15.50's. What is pros and cons in in your thoughts. I know we all have our own taste. I ordered the 20's first and my first instinct. Here at the dealer we do almost nothing but 20's on all our level kits, and the deals on the 37's are way better on the 20's for sum reason. Anyway just curious what your thoughts are. And any pics of 37's on 20's? Ive seen several 18's. Thanks
Ive got 20x37x12.50
8BD07D6B-7E6F-4392-9A8A-7B3C87567EBB.jpeg
8BD07D6B-7E6F-4392-9A8A-7B3C87567EBB.jpeg
IMG_3067.jpeg

Hey ftchmup! Right now I’m a Toyo guy, I use to run Nitto’s. How do you like the Ridge Grappler, I love the way it looks on your rig. Do they pick up a bunch of stuff? Nails and stuff. The only one I ever ran were the terra grapplers and I had more flats then I can count, if the ridge is better I would love to try those! Thanks

Hey ftchmup! Right now I’m a Toyo guy, I use to run Nitto’s. How do you like the Ridge Grappler, I love the way it looks on your rig. Do they pick up a bunch of stuff? Nails and stuff. The only one I ever ran were the terra grapplers and I had more flats then I can count, if the ridge is better I would love to try those! Thanks
These are the 4th set of ridge grapplers on 3 different truck. I like um, like the look, they are a great all around tire. They hold up well.

These are the 4th set of ridge grapplers on 3 different truck. I like um, like the look, they are a great all around tire. They hold up well.
I’m going to try them! I ended up with the 18’s and the nittos will be here tomorrow. TPMS sensors will be here Monday and I’ll get them mounted. Thanks for the photos!

Could u post a photo of the rear? Was wanting to see the look with no center caps on the rear

I wanted the 605 20 by methods. My friend said his buddy had them with 37 And rode way to stiff. Switched out to 305 18 and loves them.
pics of 20’s(I wanted 20x9 to keep with fenders)
View attachment 5135View attachment 5136
Who's truck is this? I love the wheel and tire combo and want to get that set up for the 21 Tremor that I ordered a few wks ago. It's obviously a Method 605 NV but I'm curious about the offset. Thanks, Mike

I wanted the 605 20 by methods. My friend said his buddy had them with 37 And rode way to stiff. Switched out to 305 18 and loves them.
pics of 20’s(I wanted 20x9 to keep with fenders)
View attachment 5135View attachment 5136
What level kit is on this? I see its a Ready Lift but which one? love the stance of this one! Love the color LOL!

Who's truck is this? I love the wheel and tire combo and want to get that set up for the 21 Tremor that I ordered a few wks ago. It's obviously a Method 605 NV but I'm curious about the offset. Thanks, Mike
F250life on Instagram. The wheels stick out too much for my taste otherwise it’s perfect.
A friend had these on his superduty and it rode to rough. He switched back to 18’s nvs.

F250life on Instagram. The wheels stick out too much for my taste otherwise it’s perfect.
A friend had these on his superduty and it rode to rough. He switched back to 18’s nvs.
Damn, you're right. I just went and found it on Instagram and they stick out way too far for me. I'm still going with the 605 NV but with a -12 offset instead. Thanks for the heads up, Mike

Back