SOLD $1000 - AccuTune Offroad Fox 2.0's Resi - fronts/rears for 6.7 (stock height)

1337logan

Tremor Fiend
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 Platinum Tremor 6.7
Current Ride #2
22yo girlfriend in college
"If they're still listed, they're still for sale"

I got these custom valved for the 6.7 tremor (weight/height) from AccuTune Offroad.

THESE ARE FOR STOCK HEIGHT FOR THE TREMORS.

They have about 15k on them mostly highway, went into the forrest a couple times, but that's it for off-roading. Vast improvement over stock and the adjustability great.

Overall they are in great shape and there is nothing wrong with them. I decided to do the leveling kit from carli a while ago, so I don't need these sitting in the garage.

Here is the link to the original invoice https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZFN7qaaKWTcWnGAPHduGvCb74EFLunFw/view?usp=sharing

**Only thing not included are the little mounting plates for the reservoirs on the front set. I welded them on on my truck and plan on reusing them in the future. You can order reservoir mounts off amazon, ebay, or from AccuTune or other places.

Asking 1000 OBO plus shipping.

PICS:
PXL_20220519_025500133.jpg

PXL_20220519_025521269.jpg

PXL_20220519_025547508.jpg

PXL_20220519_025532059.jpg

PXL_20220519_025503410.jpg

Last edited:
bump

bump

Curious why you are selling?

These are for stock height and I did a Carli kit. I wish I could have kept them.

"If they're still listed, they're still for sale"

I got these custom valved for the 6.7 tremor (weight/height) from AccuTune Offroad.

THESE ARE FOR STOCK HEIGHT FOR THE TREMORS.

They have about 15k on them mostly highway, went into the forrest a couple times, but that's it for off-roading. Vast improvement over stock and the adjustability great.

Overall they are in great shape and there is nothing wrong with them. I decided to do the leveling kit from carli a while ago, so I don't need these sitting in the garage.

Here is the link to the original invoice https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZFN7qaaKWTcWnGAPHduGvCb74EFLunFw/view?usp=sharing

**Only thing not included are the little mounting plates for the reservoirs on the front set. I welded them on on my truck and plan on reusing them in the future. You can order reservoir mounts off amazon, ebay, or from AccuTune or other places.

Asking 1200 OBO plus shipping.

PICS:
View attachment 52851
View attachment 52852
View attachment 52853
View attachment 52856
View attachment 52857
Hey there! I’m need to the SD life and have my truck coming in two weeks. What differences did you notice with having these install? Did you lose any of the towing/Payload capacities?

Hey there! I’m need to the SD life and have my truck coming in two weeks. What differences did you notice with having these install? Did you lose any of the towing/Payload capacities?
These don't affect payload--that would be springs. They are intended to dampen vibration, shock, bumps, etc. The biggest difference was the smoother ride. They have low speed compression adjustment, so if you open them all the way up you'll roll more in corners (this could impact handling when towing). I kept them turned up and thought it was a cast improvement from stock. The truck was more composed in general at all speeds. You can lookup the posts I've made about these in the past as well.

These don't affect payload--that would be springs. They are intended to dampen vibration, shock, bumps, etc. The biggest difference was the smoother ride. They have low speed compression adjustment, so if you open them all the way up you'll roll more in corners (this could impact handling when towing). I kept them turned up and thought it was a cast improvement from stock. The truck was more composed in general at all speeds. You can lookup the posts I've made about these in the past as well.
Thanks for the info! I missed out on these but I’ll keep an eye

Back