Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
U.S. ARMY 96-99
Current Ride
2020 F250 7.3 LARIAT TREMOR
Current Ride #2
Too many toyz that are ever changing to list :)
GM just announced it was doing this because of the Coronavirus. Ford is offering 90 day deferred payment. Common Ford... match GM!!! My truck will be here in a week!

Just picked up ours on Saturday. Oh well. 3% isn't horrible for a loan, but 0% would be awesome!

90 day deferred is a waste. You still accumulate interest on the full loan amount during that time. It helps line Fords pockets more than it helps the consumer...

90 day deferred is a waste. You still accumulate interest on the full loan amount during that time. It helps line Fords pockets more than it helps the consumer...

Depends on how you look at it. Pretty cheap as far as loans go.

I hate car loans but the 0% at 84 months I would take that all day

Chrysler just went 0% at 84 too... lets go Ford!

Well I got mine too soon I guess. Someone console me.. 2.5 on 72 isn’t too bad ?
You’re right, Peanut. 2.5 on 72 ain’t that bad at all. There, there it'll be alright little peanut.

I got an email this morning that Ford IS offering 0% for 84 months, but not on SuperDuty trucks

The add I heard on the radio today said it was for 2019 trucks

I got an email this morning that Ford IS offering 0% for 84 months, but not on SuperDuty trucks

I can't believe they wouldn't offer it on SuperDuty trucks. This would certainly help out small businesses that need heavy duty trucks for work. It will also help with some movement at dealerships, salesman, etc, etc.

I can't believe they wouldn't offer it on SuperDuty trucks. This would certainly help out small businesses that need heavy duty trucks for work. It will also help with some movement at dealerships, salesman, etc, etc.
I just picked up my new Tremor, the business manager told me Ford has a 120 month 0% option on everything ( maybe not a Shelby) .

I just picked up my new Tremor, the business manager told me Ford has a 120 month 0% option on everything ( maybe not a Shelby) .

Where can we find this, do you know?

Your dealer and Ford Corporate must be on 2 different programs.

I've googled the crap out of it and can't find anything. Hopefully it will show up soon... and be for the Superdutys.

I've googled the crap out of it and can't find anything. Hopefully it will show up soon... and be for the Superdutys.
I am guessing its for in stock vehicles right now My dealership has an XLT Tremor in Blue Jeans on the lot but they are closing for two weeks I would guess they want it gone if possible.

On the sales side, Ford has stepped up and allowed us to offer 0%
FINANCING FOR 84 MONTHS AND NO PAYMENTS FOR
120 DAYS on all 2019 models (excluding Superdutys)*-
E-mail I got from Haag Ford this afternoon.

Back