Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
2021-ford-tremor-of-the-year-final.jpg

2021 FORD TREMOR OF THE YEAR!

The second Tremor of the Year photo contest is now live and it's time to pick the best of the best! We've had some really awesome photos submitted throughout the year and not all of them are featured above. If you are new to the forum, please take a few minutes to view all of the entries submitted this year.

I want to thank everyone who took the time to participate over the last 12 months. I have a lot of fun organizing these contests and look forward to keeping this going as we roll into 2022. Take a look at the photos below and vote (using the poll) on who you think should have the title for Tremor of the Year.

The voting period will last for 7 days and the winner will be announced on December 22, 2021.

1. @1337logan - January 2021 Tremor of the Month
jan2020-totm.jpg

2. @Sfjphil - February 2021 Tremor of the Month
feb21-totm.jpg

3. @Utah Tremor - March 2021 Tremor of the Month
Tremor-in-sand-march21.jpg

4. @Rich Pune - April 2021 Tremor of the Month
april21-totm.jpg

5. @kingdeserttremor - May 2021 Tremor of the Month
may21-totm.jpg

6. @Sludgemonkey44 - June 2021 Tremor of the Month
tremor-june21-totm.jpg

7. @BowHunt - July 2021 Tremor of the Month
ford-tremor-july21-totm.jpg

8. @PNW - August 2021 Tremor of the Month
august2021-totm.jpg

9. @TellurideTremor - September 2021 Tremor of the Month
sept21-totm.jpg

10. @TenX - October 2021 Tremor of the Month
OCT21-tremor-month.jpg

11. @7.3Tremor - November 2021 Tremor of the Month
nov21-totm-final.jpg

12. @Time2Tremor - December 2021 Tremor of the Month
dec21-tremorofthemonth.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, looking back over this all of year’s winners, I realized that I’d forgotten about how many awesome pictures won this year. Good luck to everyone and whoever wins will be very deserving! 🍻

I like #3 for the simple reason that you see the truck in action. There is motion in the image. The the other truck are just posing. #5 image looks like any other Ford truck I couldn't see the Tremor logo. Just my opinion. Maybe next year I will start throw my Tremor into the mix. Good luck to all and have a Safe holidays.

Also to the moderator of this thread. My suggestion when adding the Tremor logo to the images put it in the same location for all the images. Somewhere in the corner. And also cut back on the opacity. Because sometime it is distracting when trying to appreciate the image.

Also to the moderator of this thread. My suggestion when adding the Tremor logo to the images put it in the same location for all the images. Somewhere in the corner. And also cut back on the opacity. Because sometime it is distracting when trying to appreciate the image.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when the photos are all lined up. The original "un-touched" images can still be found in the monthly contest threads.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when the photos are all lined up. The original "un-touched" images can still be found in the monthly contest threads.
I really don’t mind the edits, I’m just looking at it as a professional photographer who has edit 1k’s of images. Logo placement is important but you don’t want it to be a distraction from the image. Most people are just using their Cellphone to take Pictures of their trucks. and not thinking about Composition. But those who do think about the foreground, background and the composition of the whole image And Capture the story they want to tell. I appreciate those types of Photographs.

ok, I'm slow. I just noticed that every truck appears to be in stock form. Telluride and 7.3 Tremor have a few accessories, but even their trucks look stock. Thats quite a testimate to how cool these trucks really are.

ok, I'm slow. I just noticed that every truck appears to be in stock form. Telluride and 7.3 Tremor have a few accessories, but even their trucks look stock. Thats quite a testimate to how cool these trucks really are.
Bone stock suspension running on factory wheels and Duratracs....this truck was surprisingly capable off-road throughout Colorado and Utah...in Moab, she many a Jeepers stopping to watch/admire.

Last edited:
Back