🍺Tremor meet-up 2-26 College Station TX🍺

We’re in the back.

6B143E21-CB4E-47D3-B0BB-824052075B6A.jpeg

Fun times even in the cold! 🥶

Here's a few more photos from the meet up!

tremor-coopers-bbq1.jpeg

tremor-coopers-bbq2.jpeg

tremor-coopers-bbq3.jpeg

tremor-coopers-bbq4.jpeg

I had a great time meeting up with everyone yesterday and the BBQ was awesome. Thanks for making the drive on a cold rainy day @strogg @mkbruce @legmar @Nick@ApolloOptics and @7.3Tremor (y)

Thanks @mkbruce for the beer! Next round is definitely on me 🍻

Yes, thanks everyone for coming out for food and beer and truck talk. Thank you @mkbruce for the beer and @modified and @legmar for the food.

It was totally worth the adventure through Waco construction to meet up with y'all. Speaking of which, I think in the coming months we should all enjoy the Waco freeway construction in unison. Whadya say?

Yes, thanks everyone for coming out for food and beer and truck talk. Thank you @mkbruce for the beer and @modified and @legmar for the food.

It was totally worth the adventure through Waco construction to meet up with y'all. Speaking of which, I think in the coming months we should all enjoy the Waco freeway construction in unison. Whadya say?
While I was not able to make it yesterday, I would happily come to Waco for a meetup! Glad it was a success and hope to meet some friends soon!

Back